At Montessori and More, we believe in creating active citizens, effective communicators, resilient individuals and life-long learners who are adaptable through a holistic program that emphasizes learning through fun in a stress free environment. We aim to bring out the best in every child who spends time with our teachers. Montessori & More is an active and vibrant educational community.
What we can offer to you:
- A culture based on honesty, respect, integrity, and care for people
- A dynamic curriculum that will enable you to bring out the best in every single learner
- Attractive wages and benefits
What you will need:
- To engage, motivate and support children and parents
- To have a positive, warm, and friendly attitude towards children, parents, and other staff
- To provide a criminal record check, including a vulnerable sector search, dated within six months of your commencement date with the company
- To be child care first aid certified
- To possess the ability to think innovatively and demonstrate the desire to improve
- To display the interpersonal skills necessary to work successfully within a team
- The ability to support our full curriculum, including leading a prayer before meals
What you should have:
- Lead Teachers need to have a Montessori Diploma and a BC Early Childhood Education Diploma from an accredited higher learning institution. Lead teachers have a minimum of 3-5 years of preschool teaching experience.
- Assistant Teachers need to have a BC Early Childhood Education Assistant license.
- Volunteers are required to submit a Criminal Record Check, including a vulnerable sector search, prior to their first visit.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a real difference in a uniquely challenging, rewarding, and supportive environment. Montessori & More is a well-resourced center with very good facilities and a long-standing reputation for outstanding results.
Please, send us your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for any future positions.