At Montessori and More, we believe in creating active citizens, effective communicators, resilient individuals and life long learners who are adaptable through a holistic program that emphasizes on learning through fun and stress free approaches. We aim to bring out the best in every child that spends time with our teachers. Montessori & More is an active and vibrant place to work at.
What we can offer to you:
- A great culture with great values: Honesty, Respect, Integrity, and Care for People
- A dynamic curriculum that will enable you to bring out the best in every single learner
- Attractive wages
What you will need:
- To engage, motivate and support children and parents
- To have a positive, outgoing, and friendly attitude towards children, parents, and other staff
- To provide a criminal record check, including a vulnerable sector search, dated within six months of your commencement date with the company.
- To be child care first aid certified
- The ability to think creatively and innovatively, with reflective practice, in order to continue to improve
- The interpersonal skills necessary to work successfully within teams
- The ability to support our full curriculum, including teaching of Biblical stories and values and praying before meals.
What you should have:
- Lead Teachers: Lead teachers have a Montessori diploma and an early childhood diploma from an accredited higher learning institution and hold at minimum an ECE certification. Lead teachers have a minimum of 3 years of preschool teaching experience.
- Assistant Teacher: Assistant teachers have an early childhood diploma and a valid ECE certification.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are required to submit the criminal record check, including a vulnerable sector search, prior to their first
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a real difference in a uniquely challenging, rewarding and supportive environment. Montessori & More is a well-resourced center with very good facilities and a long-standing reputation for outstanding results.
ECE Teacher (full-time)
Assistant, experienced (full-time)
Assistant, experienced (part-time)
Substitute ECE Teachers and Assistants
Please, send us your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for any of the open positions.